Customer Video Shoot – RM Williams, Sydney
A day shoot in Sydney, in the offices of RM Williams. I find its always best to keep the conversation natural, rather than scripted, and we gathered some interesting stories from the team.
Following the shoot, I took a quick walk down to the harbour to shoot a recap video. Along the way I passed an RM Williams store, which was perfect to add to the recap.
Some of the soundbites we grabbed were;
- Only 2 weeks to get value from Contentsquare, and first impressions opened up a whole new world of intelligence
- Contentsquare provides this quick value but also the ability to dive deep and explore in depth how customers are interacting with their digital channels.
- The insights from CS, helps inform which content should be prioritised on their pages, with a focus to life up high converting content.
- They are better able to personalise content based on ‘new users’ vs ‘returning users’ as well as mobile vs desktop. New users tend to engage more in the brand stories and returning users are focused purely on product. Interestingly mobile users tend to engage in stories, almost as though the influence of Instagram, has meant customers are more likely to engage in this type of content on the site.
- The visual insights from CS can be exported easily into Figma where it’s shared weekly with the design team to inform site design. Extending this further, the long term data analysis has enabled the team to use insights to drive photography art direction.
- The Find and Fix capability has been really important to identify customer struggle, rage clicks, conversion drop offs.
- Impact quantification has enabled them to prioritise their work according to what has the biggest impact on revenue.
- CS data is being used across teams including design, development, marketing and customer support.