One of my passions is presenting. As a part time failed singer/songwriter, I like to think that I bring a unique perspective, energy and humour to my keynotes.
“Insightful, Funny, Personable, Relatable, Engaging, Entertaining, great story-teller and excellent insights”
The topics I cover include:
- Customer experience in the age of digital technology complexity
- Revenge of the nerds – how business is being disrupted by the application generation
- Social selling and advocacy in enterprise
I have also mc’d multiple events, including Dynatrace Perform 2017 with over 2000 attendees.
Some of the feedback from my presentations:
Roberta Ocampo Definitely one of the best presentations I’ve seen. Thanks again, Dave!
Nick Teulon Hilarious gig! Great mix of not taking yourself too seriously but also being an authority on subject matter.
John Clark Fantastic presentation, very funny. Felt sorry for the guy who had to follow you.
Jennifer McAdams Great job Dave! Everyone was talking about the preso for the rest of the day
Robert Tobin Awesome presentation!!
Jay Limbachia great day at LinkedIn! learnt lots and Dave was charismatic! nice one!
Here is a link to some of my presentations:
- Linked In Sales Summit – Voted Best Presentation
- Digital Enterprise Summit
- Digital customer experience in the age of faceless applications
For more information on having me present please ping me on Linked In or @daveando