The key takeaways are:
- Digital delivery is increasingly difficult with an explosion in devices, user expectations, cloud and microservices
- Brand loyalty is dead.
- Digital disruption is very real and impacting more than just society.
- Response time of websites and applications impacts conversions. But we are not paying attention.
- Application and website errors are common, and IT means must get insights to minimise fire fighting and maximise innovation
- Customer experience is a team sport.