I’ve been fairly busy in the past year preaching the importance of why Digital Marketers should understand the importance of website performance.
Typically this has been the realm of IT, but the ‘times they are a changing’!
Here is a quick summary of content which I hope you find useful. After reviewing what’s your thoughts? Does marketing need to step up, or is this an IT problem! Or better still should we all be aligned?
- More, More, More, vs Now Now Now – Website Performance at #RealBigThings
- Digital Disruption – 3 key takeaways for better digital experiences
- Revenge of the Nerds – Why Performance Matters
In the Media:
- Sky Business News – Australian eCommerce Lags the Rest of the world.
- Marketing Magazine: How REA GROUP cracked the China Internet Rulebook
- Marketing Magazine: Why IT and Marketing should align for better customer experiences
- BandT: Confused Where Retail’s Heading? Then You Only Need Follow The Millennials!
- Power Retail: The Fast and Slow of Click Frenzy
- The cost of 3rd Party Outages – When Facebook Goes Down
Blogs and Videos